Spent my day packing the things my cupboard, threw away so much junk and its much more spacious now. Spent the time looking at some old stuff as well, the cards and letters that people gave me (I kept all of them and I have one big box of them now, from secondary school till now), saw stuff that I didnt know I forgot I kept till today. It was kind of fun looking back at old stuff, reading the notebooks which I used to scribble random nonsense on last time, read my previous years' resolutions, reminiscing the past, thinking of people I havent seen for ages. But well, what has to go has to go. And gone.
I realise that I used to do very interesting stuff in the past. I remember that when I was taking Olevels in Sec4, I took a piece of paper and wrote down my target grades for every single subject. And then there was another piece of paper which I wrote down all the things that I wanna do after I complete my final exams, and the things I wanna buy, its like my wishlist. And I'll write little notes there, talking to myself and having some self-encouragement. I slotted all these pieces of paper into a coin box and locked it up, told myself that I'll open it up on the day of my last Olevel paper so that I can fulfill my wishes. But but but, what happened was I lost the key to the box and I didnt open it in the end. Till today, which is like 2 and a half years later, I finally opened it cos I found the key while packing. HAHA okay it was kind of interesting. And Im glad I really did get my target score! (:
Cellgroup meeting today was greaaat, really great. I think I never felt like this for a super long time. Right, I think everything's very true. I must remember that everything starts with God and its never gonna work if Im only gonna depend on my own strength. Without Him, everything thats happening will be zero, nothing. I feel that recently things have been changing within me, and around me, and I can feel it very strongly. Today I kept reminding myself that I need to love God more and more every single day, more than how much I loved Him years ago. I want to experience what I felt when I just started, the hunger, the excitement, the touch, all over again.
So much, Chervelle, so much. Now is the time. Now.
Listening to a really really beautiful song that we're gonna sing this weekend right now. Im sure God's presence will be so strong. Even now, I can feel it.
Its all, because of You.
